Highway and Roadway Design
Modjeski and Masters developed expertise in the planning and design of major expressways and interchanges prior to the organization of the Federal Interstate System. From complex urban interchanges to rural roadways and various bridge projects, our comprehensive roadway-related services include:
- Geometric design of highways and streets
- Traffic/safety studies and signal design
- Roadway lighting
- Hydrologic and hydraulic analyses/scour
- Drainage/E&S/PCSM design
- Signing and pavement marking
- Maintenance and protection of traffic
- ADA pedestrian/bicycle design
This deep understanding of highway and roadway design is utilized on various interdisciplinary projects throughout the firm. It also allows us to manage each project’s unique requirements, addressing stakeholder concerns, and minimizing impacts to environmental and cultural resources.
Contact us to learn more about how we can help with your highway and roadway needs.