ST. LOUIS, MO | Modjeski and Masters announces the relocation of our regional office in St. Louis, Missouri. The office relocation highlights our firm's continued growth, as well as its dedication to the St. Louis region.
Our St. Louis office is part of our MidAmerica regional operations and works concurrently with our Edwardsville, IL office. The staff in St. Louis have provided bridge and transportation lifecycle engineering services to the region for the past 25 years.
Recent Modjeski and Masters' projects in St. Louis and surrounding areas include:
- Union Station Tunnel Rehabilitation - St. Louis, MO
- Southeast Bundled Bridges - Cape Girardeau, MO
- Downtown Tunnel Repairs - St. Louis, MO
- MLK Approach Complex - East St. Louis, IL
- Metro Systemwide Inspections - St. Louis, MO
Modjeski and Masters' St. Louis office can be contacted at the following address and phone number:
Modjeski and Masters, Inc.
333 South 18th Street, Suite 100
St. Louis, MO 63103