The M&M scholarship program awards $10,000 to currently enrolled students majoring in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Construction Management.
- $10,000 award paid directly to tuition account
- Internship/co-op opportunity
- Industry networking opportunities
- Undergraduate student entering junior or senior year
- Master's degree students enrolled at least part time in an ABET
accredited Masters of Science in Engineering program
- Willing and available to accept a Modjeski and Masters internship or co-op
- Must be pursuing a degree in engineering focusing on civil, electrical, or mechanical, or construction management
- Required GPA: 3.0 or higher (or 85% competency score)
- Unofficial transcript indicating GPA
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation – One must focus on your academic performance while the
other will focus on your extracurricular activities, or internship or employment experiences.
- Five (5) short essay responses
You will be notified via email when your application has been received. A winner will be selected and notified by the end of November.