Highway Lead Engineer
The Tampa, FL office of Modjeski and Masters is looking to hire an innovative, creative, highly talented Highway/Roadway Lead Engineer with 15 - 20 years experience in Florida related highway projects.
Education and License Requirements:
- A minimum of a BS degree in Civil Engineering with an emphasis on Highway/Transportation Design from an ABET accredited college or university and
- Florida PE license is required.
General responsibilities could include:
- Provide technical and leadership guidance for transportation engineers,
- Maintain strong client relationships,
- Manage projects and project teams within budget and schedule and
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Microstations and Bentley Open Road Designer;
- Ability to work in a team environment on related projects;
- Familiarity with AASHTO and
- Good oral and written communications skills, with a fluency in English.