Entry-level Highway Engineer
The Poughkeepsie, NY office of Modjeski and Masters is looking to hire a Entry-level Highway Engineer with 0-4 years of experience.
Education and License Requirements:
- A minimum of a BS degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited college or university
- EIT required
General Responsibilities/Essential Functions of the Job:
- Perform roadway design tasks including alignments, profiles, cross sections, drainage, E&S and Stormwater Management, MPT, Utilities, and ROW and
- Assist in the development of plans, specifications, and cost estimates for transportation projects under the direction of senior engineers.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong organizational skills to prioritize and organize multiple projects;
- MicroStation/AutoCAD proficiency with InRoads/Civil 3D familiarity is a plus and
- Have good command of the English language with good oral and written communication skills.
If interested and qualified for this position, please include a cover letter when applying. Thank you.