The Mechanicsburg, PA office looking to hire a Highway Engineer with 5-10 years of PennDOT and PTC experience in the design and development of transportation projects.
Education and License Requirements:
- A minimum of a BS degree in Civil Engineering with an emphasis on Highway/Transportation design from an ABET accredited college or university and
- Professional Engineer license in PA required.
General Responsibilities/Essential Functions of the Job:
- Coordinate with technical staff and perform highway design tasks including the development of plans, bid specifications, cost estimates.
- Assist with statements of interest and technical/price proposals to procure billable agreements.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong organizational skills to prioritize and organize multiple projects;
- Experienced in plan preparation, including roadway, traffic control, signing & pavement marking, erosion & sediment control, utility, right-of-way plans, and hydrologic and hydraulic analyses.
- Scheduling experience, MicroStation/AutoCAD with InRoads/Civil 3D proficiency are pluses; Have good command of the English language with good oral and written communication skills.
If interested and qualified for this position, please include a cover letter when applying. Thank you.