The Mechanicsburg, PA office of Modjeski and Masters is looking to hire a Senior CAD Technician with 10+ years of electrical engineering drafting experience.
Education and License Requirements:
- Associate Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, or CAD/Drafting Field is preferred.
- Support the Electrical Engineers in realizing electrical design concepts into CAD and producing professional client ready drawing deliverable in hard copy and electronic form;
- Submit electrical drawings that follow presentation quality and conformity;
- Maintaining and updating electrical sections CAD software and standards;
- Coordinating with other disciplines and regional offices on drawings and CAD standards;
- Updating and maintaining relevance and accuracy of the Electrical CAD detail library and
- Assist other disciplines with drafting support as needed.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in both AutoCAD, MicroStation, and related software products;
- Proficiency in the latest versions of Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat;
- Basic knowledge of Electrical Design fundamentals and
- Ability to develop electrical details, standards, and databases on project and electrical section needs.