Rich Jackson Promoted to Senior Project Manager and Regional Director
Modjeski and Masters, Inc. (M&M) is pleased to announce the appointment of Rich Jackson, PE to Senior Project Manager. In this role, he will also assume responsibilities as the Regional Director for M&M’s Delaware Valley Region, which includes offices in both Philadelphia, PA and Mount Laurel, NJ.
Mr. Jackson joined Modjeski and Masters, Inc. in 2000. With more than 20 years of experience, he regularly performs structural designs for bridge replacement and rehabilitation projects. In addition, he has inspected structures, reviewed contractor erection procedures, and developed cost studies for a variety of steel and concrete bridges, both fixed and movable.
“Rich’s depth of engineering experience, innovation, and wisdom have consistently earned us the respect and trust of our clients. His commitment to engineering excellence, teamwork, and client satisfaction position us well for continued growth and success in the Delaware Valley region,” said Senior Project Manager Rick Martino, PE.
Mr. Jackson has contributed to many notable projects, including:
- Program Management of Point No Point Bridge Replacement Project, Kearny, NJ
- Paulsboro Bridge Replacement, Paulsboro, NJ
- Rehabilitation of MLK Drive Bridge over Schuylkill River, Philadelphia, PA
- Rehabilitation of Townsends Inlet Bridge, Sea Isle, NJ
- Rehabilitation of 15th Street over Callowhill Cut, Philadelphia, PA
- Hackensack Vertical Lift Bridge Machinery Replacement, Newark, NJ
Mr. Jackson holds a B.S. in Civil Engineering from Rutgers University. He is a licensed professional engineering in New Jersey and Pennsylvania and is a member of AISC, ASCE, ACECNJ, AREMA and HMS.