Joe Strenkoski Promoted to Senior Project Manager
Modjeski and Masters, Inc. (M&M) is pleased to announce the appointment of Joe Strenkoski, PE to Senior Project Manager. In this position, Joe will guide M&M’s electrical engineering services and staff toward a future of prosperity and growth by maintaining the firm’s position as the leader in bridge and transportation related technology, control, and electrical systems. In this role, he will continue contributing to the firm’s overall leadership through developing new and maintaining present client relationships and expanding offered electrical engineering services.
Joe has been a Project Manager at Modjeski and Masters since 2015 and has been leading the electrical engineering section since 2017. He has more than 32 years of electrical engineering experience in the bridge, transportation, infrastructure, and building system consulting industries.
“Joe has steadily grown the electrical section of Modjeski and Masters. Under his leadership we have expanded to now provide electrical engineering services to clients who operate building facilities rather than only bridges. The expertise of Joe and his group was also pivotal in our first public-private partnership project selection, the Belle Chasse Project in Louisiana. Congratulations and continued success to Joe,” states M&M’s President and CEO, Mike Britt, PE.
Joe has contributed to many notable projects, including:
- Illinois DOT – City of Joliet Movable Bridge Centralized Control
- Conrail – Paulsboro River Bridge Replacement
- Union Pacific Railroad – San Bernard River Bridge Replacement
- City of Sacramento, CA – I-Street Bridge Replacement
- Union Pacific Railroad – Moffatt Tunnel Electrical and Control Upgrades
- Port Authority of NY & NJ – George Washington Bridge Electrical and Lighting Upgrades
- Michigan DOT – Grand Haven and Charleviox Bridges Electrical and Control Upgrades
- New York State DOT – Wurt’s St. Bridge Lighting and Dehumidification Upgrades
- Metro Illinois – Union Station Tunnel Electrical and Lighting Upgrades
Joe graduated from Pennsylvania State University in 1988 with his B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering Technology. He is an active member of AREMA Committee 15 (steel structures) and holds Professional Engineering licensure in 13 states.