Brad Croop Promoted to Senior Project Manager
Modjeski and Masters, Inc. (M&M) is pleased to announce the appointment of Brad Croop, PE to Senior Project Manager.
Mr. Croop joined Modjeski and Masters, Inc. in 2002 as a field services engineer. He now supervises the Mechanicsburg Field Services Section which includes bridge inspectors composed of licensed engineers and expertly trained technicians. Mr. Croop is responsible for overseeing all bridge inspections and condition reports. As professional engineer with more than 16 years of experience, Mr. Croop has performed in-depth examinations of all types of fixed and movable highway bridges. As part of many inspection projects, Mr. Croop has supervised the services of diving subcontractors, rigging, access equipment and traffic control subcontractors and nondestructive testing subcontractors.
"Brad has performed an outstanding job in his position as the northeast regional manager of our field services unit, respected and appreciated by our personnel and our clients," says Ralph Eppehimer, PE, Director of the Field Services Business Unit. His promotion is well deserved and going forward he will continue to provide the necessary leadership, management and technical guidance required by our operations."
Mr. Croop is Certified Bridge Safety Inspector (CBSI) and a technical access supervisor. He has contributed to many notable projects, including:
- Annual Inspections of the Ambassador Bridge since 2001
- Annual MDTA Facility-wide Inspections since 2005
- Mackinac Bridge Inspections in 2017 & 2019
- DDOT Citywide Inspection Contracts since 2007
- Green Bank Telescope Inspections since 2001
- Blue Water Bridge Inspections
- DRPA Inspections of Ben Franklin, Walt Whitman, Commodore Barry and Betsy Ross Bridges
- David Lawrence Convention Center Triennial Inspections of Roof Cables
Mr. Croop graduated from Penn State University in 2001 with a B.S. in Civil Engineering. He is a licensed professional engineer in 10 states and is a member of the National Institute of Steel Construction.